Wednesday, June 8, 2011

June Jewelry at PT Massage


This month at PT Massage, Hawaiian Magpie is featuring serpentine and smoky quartz.



The serpentine is especially interesting to me, I picked it up in an open market in Santiago when I was in Guatemala in April on my honeymoon.



Serpentine ranges in color, from a yellowy to blueish green, sometimes with streaks of yellow, red, white and black.



Although it is mostly associated with the heart chakra, it is also a very good grounding stone. It is a great stone to use as a focus while meditating. One of the most interesting things that I've read about serpentine is that it helps to expel parasites.



Is that crazy or what? Have you had any interesting experiences with serpentine? Leave me a comment about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment